- What is an Affiliate Program?
- How does the Drink Savers Affiliate Program work?
- Where do I signup to become a Drink Savers affiliate?
- How much commission does Drink Savers pay and when will I receive it?
- How can I receive payments?
- Do I have to pay membership fees to be a Drink Savers affiliate?
- Do I need a website to join the affiliate program?
- How do I access my links and banners?
- How are my sales tracked?
- What is the best ways to adverse Drink Savers?
- How do I get in touch with Helpful Products LLC?
Ready to sign up for our affiliate program?Get Started
What is an Affiliate Program?
An Affiliate Program allows a third party (an affiliate) to adverse a good or service to the public and receive a percentage of every sale they make as commission.
How does the Drink Savers Affiliate Program work?
As an affiliate, Helpful Products LLC will provide you with a variety of links and banners with ready-made HTML and URL codes that can be copied and pasted on to your website, email, social media or pay per click account. When a user clicks on your link andmakes a purchase, you will receive a 25% commission.
Where do I signup to become a Drink Savers affiliate?
You can sign up to become an affiliate here.Once you have created an account, you will have instant access to resources and adversing tools.
How much commission does Helpful Products LLC pay and when will I receive it?
By joining our Affiliate Program, you will receive a commission of 25% for every sale you help to make. We calculate payments on first of every month, and send payment when a minimum commission of $50 has been made. If your commission is less than $50, the amount will carry over each month unl your total commission is at least $50.
How can I receive payments?
Payments are only sent through PayPal to keep book keeping clean and precise as well as to be able to transfer all your sales data via a future app.
Do I have to pay membership fees to be a Drink Savers affiliate?
No. The Drink Savers affiliate program is free to join and has no member costs.
Can I still join your Affiliate Program if I don't have a website?
Of course! There are many different ways you can adverse Drink Savers:
1. Social Media: You can use any social media plaorms,such as Facebook,Twier,Instagram etc, to adverse your affiliate link.
2. Pay per click: You can bid on specific keywords and key phrases for search engines such as Google. When a user searches your keywords, your affiliate link will be listed in the search results.*
3. Email: If you have email addresses for people who may be interested in Drink Savers products, you can send them an email describing Drink Savers products and how they can benefit from them.
If you don't have a website and want to create one, check out Blogger or Wordpress.
*Note- We ask that you do not imitate our site, or use our trademarks as your own
How do I access my links and banners?
You can access your Drink Savers affiliate links and banners by following these instrucons:
1. Log in to your account by clicking the "Sign In" link at the top of the Drink Savers home page.
2. Navigate to your affiliate account by scrolling to the boom of the website.Click on the link that says "Affiliate Program".
3. Select the "Links and Banners" tab.
4. From here you can view detailed instructions for posting links, or you can search our available banners/text links.
How are my sales tracked?
As an affiliate, you have a unique code that is connected to each of your links and banners. Through this code, Drink Savers can track all of your sales and traffic. You can view this data anytime by accessing the "Sales & Traffic" tab in your account.